Wednesday 22 July 2020

Ladies Dinner and Beach

Last night I went out to dinner with Rosette, Natalie, and Vicki.  We went to a place called Salt that I really wanted to try.  Not that it mattered where we went as it was really about the company.  We had a really nice night, I will be so sad to say goodbye next week (assuming we actually make it on a plane).

 Looking good gals!
 This afternoon we spent at the beach to celebrate his last day of being a true baby.  He is definitely on the toddler border and with his big birthday tomorrow I think he might be exiting the 'baby baby' age.




He just loves the water.  I can't believe in the four months we have been here, we have only been allowed to go the last couple of weeks.  It is so much easier with him on the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment