Saturday 18 July 2020

St. Nicholas Abbey Train Day

Since my last time in Barbados, a new attraction has been added, the Barbados Steam engine.  We really wanted to take Sebastian as his favourite book is all about trains and luckily it recently opened back up on weekends.  We went up there today and it was absolutely fantastic.  It was really well done and Sebastian just loved the ride, in fact, we all did.  We then headed to Speightstown for a great Bajan lunch.   It was a beautiful day, very very hot but just stunning.












 It is so impressive and I highly recommend it.  After you can go into the Abbey and also the rum distillery.  







 Fishermen's pub for lunch.  I t was delicious, I think all of us were just annoyed we did not bring swimsuits.  And I usually always wear one just in case.  Not making that mistake again!






No comments:

Post a Comment