Monday 27 January 2020

The EcuaFam

The EcuaFam are a pretty important family and I just love seeing any of them.  We are a big expanding family and it was great that we could all get together this weekend.  Yesterday we spent the day at the beach together and then had a lovely evening at the house.  I introduced many people into the horribleness of the show Naked Attraction (as they really could not believe it existed) and we just enjoyed an evening chilling together.  Oh and I also wanted to add in that I forgot to mention in yesterdays post, I made those fabulous team t-shirts and am super proud of them! 

 Ecua cousins sleeping together


 The beach looking beautiful
 Laura, a new member to the family.  Jimmy's partner, we love her!


 Everyone learning that I was not telling a lie, Naked Attraction really exists.  Google it is you do not know it, in for a shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment