Wednesday 15 January 2020

Best Babies and Birthday

What a lovely Saturday. Sebastian and myself started the day off with the baby group and Sebastian's best friends.  I love this group so much and I really do not where I would be now without them.  I just did not realise that babies have so much personality right from birth and I love seeing these ones all interact with their different ways. I know he is too little to remember but I think these friendships are super valuable to him now.
 Best friends!
 I then came home and started preparing a special dinner for a special lady.  We missed Ruth's birthday as it is close to Christmas and I really wanted to mark it for her.  So we had a little dinner in her honour last night.




A great night, average food and fabulous friends!  A wonderful Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment