Saturday 16 November 2019

Showers and Muay Thai Dinner

Yesterday was a fairly exhausting day.  Before our dinner guests arrived I was tempted to go have a little sleep with Sebastian and claim he was not settling.  But decided I could find the energy somewhere instead of using our son as an excuse.  And I did and had a lovely evening.  I should not complain at all as really had a day filled with lovely people.
In the afternoon I went to Jacqui's baby shower and saw a lot of people I have not seen in ages.  It was nice to have a catch up and show Sebastian off :)


 The lady of the day, I cannot wait to meet the newest addition to their family in January.


 Then at night Luis had some of his friends from the gym over for supper.  It was great to finally meet them.

A really nice get together and some lovely food put on by Luis.

No comments:

Post a Comment