Friday 8 November 2019

Kata Villa

We took off down South yesterday for a two night mini break in Kata.  I found this villa online, beautiful location, pool, three bedrooms, takes dogs and possibly the best deal I have ever found.  At 100 pounds a night it is a steal, I just can't believe how nice it is.  When we arrived the owner immediately arranged massages for all who wanted and couldn't have been more friendly.  And even better when we arrived he said the weather had been horrible up until our arrival and now it is beautiful and up North (home) pouring with rain.
 We could not have been happier upon arrival.

 Best Turkish meal I have ever had.
 Just can't help it!


Last night the boys went to watch a Muay Thai fight, me and Babs got to use Sebastian as an excuse and stay home for a good catch up.
It is just lovely and I have not taken nearly enough pictures.  Just having the best time with them.  Aiden is properly fabulous and just wonderful have with us as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment