Wednesday 28 June 2017

Ta Prohm

Okay, first I have to correct my last blog post, Indian Jones never used this temple, Tomb Raider did (slightly disappointing as Indian Jones is obviously far superior).  Second, I just loved this temple the trees are just amazing.  It was founded back in 1186 AD by a King that was trying to honour his parents.  I would say he was pretty successful as even though it is not in perfect condition it is still extraordinary 850 years later. 














 I think the pictures give some sort of idea of how unique and jaw dropping this place was.  You can just not get over the roots and growth of the trees.


On our way back we stopped at an old pool for a King.  There use to be a temple in the middle but it is not anymore.  It is pretty big to say the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment