Monday 5 June 2017

Skye Lake Birthday Date

Luis calls me social butterfly in Spanish and he is quite correct I do like to be out and about doing things.   But then it just makes our time together all that more special!  So after five nights out on the trot with different friends flapping my social wings I took Luis out on a date.  We went to a restaurant on the small lake near us that we have wanted to try for ages.  I am not sure why but I did not hold too high hopes, even though it has some great reviews.  Well the restaurant itself was lovely, nice views onto the lake, people playing music, cool outside bar, but I am not sure the food was overly great.  Not bad but not overly great.  But what made it the funniest night is Luis told them it was his birthday.  Mainly as even though I asked for the bill they gave it to him, and when he gave it to me they kind of made a smart remark and Luis just casually said 'well it is my birthday'.  A few minutes later, the lights dimmed, the birthday song came on and Luis was presented with a delicious banoffee caramel chocolate bowl of delicious.  It was so funny, I really could not stop laughing.  So overall the restaurant became a winner for me and we had a lovely night out.




Happy four months till your birthday Luis. Surely it should be my birthday, I am the one who turned 40 and I know people that had celebrations for months!

No comments:

Post a Comment