Sunday 25 May 2014

Grumpy Girl

You know when you wake up in the worst mood ever and you are not really sure why. And you storm around the house grumbling and feeling a little sorry for yourself, welcome to my world today (and you know it is bad when sunny and I am still seeing red). Well it took me the early part of the day, but I figured it out, I am pretty terrified and sad to go. It was my choice and sure it will be exciting (blah blah) but I am leaving a whole world of fabulous people behind once again and it stinks. I had another wonderful weekend with my wonderful friends, I am really going to weep like a baby for, I suspect, the whole month of August...


 A quick hello to Suzanna and then off to the pub

Had a lovely weekend, it was beautiful weather and had a great time at a BBQ and then pub for Rugby.  Boy, Quito you have a lot to live up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment