Monday 28 April 2014

Never Changes...Ever

I had this huge realisation this weekend and it was re-confirmed this morning that when it comes to dating/relationships humans really do not change much from the age of 15/16.  We still discuss who we may fancy or who is cute at the bar (hopefully just us remaining single people do this). We still obsess and change outfits ten times trying to find one that looks the best. And this morning, it really struck me as a friend of mine who quite likes another friend of mine asked me to find out what that certain friend thinks (confidentailly of course).  I then walked into a Grade 10 class where the girls were talking about the exact same sort of thing.  So if you are a bit younger than me (not hard after my last birthday) and you think that one day dating or relationships gets more mature or sophisticated then I just wanted to let you know that it does not (my blog is now not only a wealth of information about my social life (with the odd tid bit about a place) but now offering real life tips...). 

No comments:

Post a Comment