Friday 11 April 2014

Hard Act to Follow

Since deciding to move to Quito I have certainly had many days  where I have thought what the hell am I doing.  Yesterday was one of those days, and in fact today has started this way too.  The weather, as for the last month, is beautiful, grade 8 and grade 10 had an early birthday party for me, I had a great night at the grade 12 leaving disco and this morning grade 11 surprised me with birthday cupcakes.
 Two of the grade 8 girls bought us all matching best friend rings, never ever taking off!
Grade 10, clearly have learnt something in my class, Happy early 22nd to me!
 Clearly a fancy dress party.
 My fabulous grade 12's, I am going to miss these girls!
 Grade 12, have a great test team
 

 

Me and Mr. Weir, waving them off.
 
 
And then this morning, grade 11 sang happy birthday and gave me homemade cup cakes (and yes I cried, a bit). 
Quito, you have a hard act to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment