Thursday 28 February 2013

Twofold

The purpose of this blog is twofold.

First reason) You know when you are trying to get people on their mobiles and get no response for ages so you begin to get paranoid that they are not okay or you have done something to upset them, especially if they are a person that always has their phone, well this has become my blog. Last week my father was worried due to lack of blogs and last night Suzanna emailed me from one of her latest adventures, Vegas, to ensure I had not returned to boring hibernation and I want to ensure her I have not (although who could blame me as heard today that this has been the darkest winter ever on record in Basel), and also I cannot wait for her return on the weekend, albeit a short one.

Second Reason) The Swiss are known, very accurately, for their precision and quality. You probably know that their public transport runs like clock work, they have the most delicious chocolate, yummiest cheese, highest quality watches but what you probably do not know is about their helium.
Suzanna gave me this two weeks ago and it has not deflated one bit.  Amazing really, the Swiss even have this sorted no wonder they do not emigrate, how frustrated would they be anywhere else?!

No comments:

Post a Comment