Monday 4 February 2013

Power of a Blog

Yesterday morning when I was walking Lola, I dropped my phone, after several frustrating hours searching for it (in the rain), I gave up and sulked back home.  Now I was fairly peeved off and may have cursed a few times on the way back but actually I learnt  a few things from this experience.  One is that I am far too phone dependent (could not set my alarm clock, could not check my bank balance, trying to find something on my calendar, and then of course just getting hold of people), and two that a blog really is the most amazing thing (and this bit makes losing my phone all worth while).  If you look at the post below, the Swiss police have gotten through to me to return my turned in phone by finding and messaging me on my blog.  How fabulous, I get my phone back and prove that it really is not a waste of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment