Thursday 27 September 2012

Girlfriends

Earlier this week my wonderful God mother sent me an email about the importance of girlfriends and sisters. It was written by an older lady and could not have been more true, where others may come and go and we grow and change the one constant in our lives forever, with no geographical limits is girlfriends.  This has been proven to me time and time again, what has gotten me through some of my darkest days is my fabulous girlfriends (a group which of course includes my sister), even though sometimes thousands of miles away they have still managed to be a wall of support.  And I feel so lucky this morning to have made some of these girlfriends here in Basel, ones I know that I can (and do) call upon when I need someone.  Last night, I had a wonderful night with some of these girls.  What is even better is that not only is Maria a truly wonderful friend but she is also a great cook, so not only did we have a great time together, we did it over a spectacular four course meal...





No comments:

Post a Comment