Wednesday 5 September 2012

Almost but not Quite...

Last night I was thinking about how lucky I have been to find Suzanna as a flat mate.  If you dropped by our flat you would probably think we are very similar in many ways.  You would probably find us chilling on the sofa (in our tidy living room), sharing a bottle of wine in our clean (except for the odd plate in the sink) kitchen.   We are of a similar age, and have similar interests and beliefs.  We both want to travel the world, we love meeting new people, generally try to be healthy and definitely trying to make the most out of life.  And as I was thinking of all these similarities, I got up to get something from my room and stumbled upon one glaring difference...


Have a guess which room belongs to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment