Saturday 20 July 2024

Santa Cruz, Galapagos Island

I loved my trip to Galapagos 7 years ago, it certainly is an amazing place.  The minute Sebastian was born Luis wanted to bring him there.  I was not convinced that the age was correct for the price.  It seemed to be a reasonably price trip at first and then went up and up.  But Luis got his wish and we landed in Santa Cruz on Tuesday.  It was a very stressful start, and we almost did not make our flights.  But we did.  We landed to a cool Santa Cruz (summer months are cooler at 22 degrees) and headed to the turtles.  I have to admit that I was not overly pleased about going this time, I felt the price was not worth it and that Sebastian was too young.  However, the minute he saw the turtles I knew he would love the trip.














We also visited lava tunnels at the turtles.

Sebastian loved the turtles but he truly fell in love with all the sea lions.


No comments:

Post a Comment