Saturday 27 July 2024

Hacienda El Rejo, Machachi

After returning from Palumbo we had one day at Lourdes and then headed off the next day to Hacienda El Rejo in Machachi.  It is really such a fabulous place, lots of animals, a huge house, hot tub, the staff are super and my favourite but the horse riding.  Both days we went on the horses. I was so proud of my sister and niece.  Nicola did some galloping on the trail and Freda went the whole trail ride on her own horse. Sebastian loved it again, although I don’t want him in his own horse anytime soon as I think he would try and run off!   I also took half an hour by myself and galloped through the trails, it was amazing. Myra, Luis’s Mum and Dad also came with us which was an added bonus.  But out of all the memorable things, probably what the kids will remember the most is working together to cool down the literally boiling hot tub.  They worked together to put cold water in the tub along with ice.  Eventually all who wanted in made it in.





















No comments:

Post a Comment