Monday 27 May 2024

Finally the St. Andrew's Crew

I have heard a lot about the teachers at St. Andrews.  Luis loves the school and all the people there.  I have met some at the odd event but we were finally able to coordinate a dinner on Friday.  Luis had warned his Mum that there were no Spanish speakers, but as always someone appeared saying they spoke very little and ended up speaking loads!  I really wish I had the courage to talk more, it definitely makes me look bad.  Besides my own insecurities about my language skills it was such a fun evening.  The gentleman are from Ireland and both their partners British, we had such a laugh together.  It took way too long to make it happen and we certainly won't wait this length of time to make it happen again.






On a totally different note I just wanted to showcase my dinosaur pancake making skills somewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment