Sunday 17 September 2023

Maths Department Quiz Night at Casa Lunchanda

Finally the night arrived!! I spent weeks writing and rewriting pub quiz questions. I wanted to ensure all nationalities attended were represented and no one felt left out.  Let me tell you, this is not easy!  You also have to make sure it is not too easy or too hard.  No one likes to feel stupid but too easy is boring.  And then you got come up with good interesting rounds.  AND then I had to think about the meal to cook and all the decorations to make.  100 hundred percent worth it!  What a success and just what the department needed, some bonding time.  The food was the best Mexican we have done for years, all the hard core meat eaters were so impressed all veggie, and the tables were perfect.  













Hands down the best parts were 1) my Facebook round, I went back ten years and found funny updates people had made, you had to match the person to the quote 2) Sebastian as quiz master helper, he was so funny and 3) The yellow and red cards I had to give out for people not following the rules.

I was so happy with it!  Well until the next morning when I saw the state of the flat!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment