Saturday 8 July 2023

Island Tour by Amanda and Blakeys

Friday we had an action packed day, starting at 7am at the race track, moving onto an island tour and finishing at my favourite spot, Blakeys.  I could not have imagined a better day.  I was a bit nervous driving this massive van, about it raining (it didn't) and that I did Barbados justice (believe I did).



We bumped into Robert and Rosette when watching the horses exercise






Next we stopped in Speighstown West Coast.





Stopped for a West Coast swim












Next we went to North Point and had a swim in Animal Flower Cave.  I could not believe how amazing it was.  We could have easily stayed in there all day.




After those swims we were hungry and went to a rum shop for lunch on top of Chalky Mountain.  Beautiful views and vegan food even!




Of course we had to go the East Coast.  Amazing views and we ensured that we went into the water so we completed all four coasts.  That concluded the island tour. We had about an hour turn around until I dragged them all to Blakeys!








Had a great meal and then went home to pass out by 10am.  What a day!






No comments:

Post a Comment