Friday 14 July 2023

AmandaFest 2023

I have very little time on my own, this is not a complaint, but just the reality.  I go to work all day and when I get home Luis starts, leaving me and Sebastian to hang out.  I love spending time with Sebastian and I feel lucky to have so much time with him.  There is just sometimes I think a few minutes on my own might be healthy.  And now this summer, I have got a lot of alone time.  Luis and Sebastian have gone too Ecuador for nine days.  This might turn out to be far too much time but it did lead to AmandaFest 2023.  This festival is 9 days of events by myself, friends and family in beautiful Barbados.  Wednesday, Natalie and I kicked off the event with dinner at Blakeys.  Thursday, we had some pizza at Worthing Square and passed through Blakey's again.



Nice to have sometime with these fabulous evenings.


No comments:

Post a Comment