Thursday 21 July 2022

Chatuchak Plant Market

Much like every move I have ever made, you make a lot of mistakes at the beginning.  You buy things overpriced, in a rush, and in the months to come learn about your mistakes.  This time is no different, we have taken taxis confidently telling them where we wanted to go, and ended up on the other side of the city.  We have bought furniture only to see something much better in quality and value the next day.  And yesterday we bought plants from a vendor driving buy our house.  I was suspect of the price, even though it was half his original quote and when I googled it inside I saw that we had paid a huge premium.  We want to fill our patios with plants as we are a little nervous about the huge drop-down and trying to block Sebastian.  Last night I did my research and today we headed across the city to the Chatuchak Plant and Flower market.

This is a horrible video, but I am working on it!  Trying to do a bit of a video blog as well, but my learning is slow.







After a little rest from the morning, we walked around our neighbourhood exploring.  I just love it.  Sebastian is laughing at Tuk Tuk passing, he has had no wine!



No comments:

Post a Comment