Friday 10 June 2022

Ceviche Dinner with Shea

The panic is setting in.  Goodbyes stink, and I know the reality of us seeing the friends we made here again.  I hope one day, but with all our 'homes' to visit it makes it difficult to go anywhere else.  Not complaining just the way it is.  And you never know, maybe our paths cross again.  Still sad though, and it is hard to do it all while trying to get out with everything shipped and all the boxes checked in a week.  Last night we had dinner with Shea, her Mum, and her man.  Luis made them Ecuadorian ceviche and I and Sebastian had vegan pizza.







I will miss Shea tremendously.  I do not think I have ever met someone so infectious.  She really makes everything feel like it will be okay and just has such a positive outlook on everything.  Usually, this would drive me crazy, but she just makes me laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment