Monday 25 April 2022

Last Day this Trip

It seems like so long we have been here but yet so short.  We got so much done, had very little sleep and feel like we never stopped. But I would have it no other way.  Lots of people to see and lots of things to do.





I spent so much time with friends and family this day I failed to take the pictures I should have.  Terrible as so many people came to say goodbye and I could have had so many great pictures!





Our last night we had dinner in Worthing Court with Natalie, Kailee and Jodi.  An amazing spot, possibly not our best meal out but a great vibe.  I cannot believe our time here is over this year.  We always thought living in The Bahamas we would get here so much more but of course Covid prevented that from happening.  But no complaints, we left having had an amazing time!



No comments:

Post a Comment