Friday 29 April 2022

April Wine Night

Another wine night, only two more to go before I am off to start a Bangkok chapter.  I really could not believe the house we had it at.  It was from the movies, the  BBQ and outside kitchen area were bigger than my house, and the grounds were like a resort.  I always feel so uncomfortable around such wealth, the lady who hosted it is so down to earth and lovely but I did feel silly complaining to her about broccoli prices last wine night after seeing her house.  I am pretty confident she has not noticed.  Either way, I need to get over this with the ultra-rich, most people I have met here who happen to be fairly wealthy I have no idea until I go to their house.   I just hope I closed my jaw for at least part of the night.


Wima, the hostess.



The night was hosted not in her actual home, but in this entertainment house, they have just for events such as these.  It was quite amazing.   A glimpse of how that small percent lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment