Sunday 20 March 2022

Beer, Wine and Gastro

I only learnt that food posioning can be gastro and that of course gastro is very contagious when it was too late.  By Saturday morning both me and Sebastain felt great.  We all were invited to Tanya's for lunch and were super excited to catch up with her after her trip to get her Mum and friend set up.   Usually bring beer or wine to such a lunch, we brought only both of these but a little gastro as well.  Five minutes into the meal Alex was sick..






After a quick change Alex was perfectly happy (Sebasitan was the same) but I did warn them it was only the beginning.  So I learnt a few lessons this week, no dodgy fried banana (I would never have let him try if I had known, it was only after that we found out), keep children at home alone for a few days and people genuinely do like wine or beer for gift and not so much gastro.


No comments:

Post a Comment