Friday 11 February 2022

Happy Birthday Dad

There is very rarely a day that I do not think about either of my parents.  I not only miss them tremendously but also just feel so sad that Sebastian missed out on having them a part of his life and vice versa.  I know they would have adored him.  Yesterday, was my fathers birthday so ofc course had a moment or two remembering him and how special he was.  I also had several reminder from all the different names he created on Facebook and none which he used (that made me laugh so much as just like him).

This is one that I found on his multiple pages and I love it!
And here is Sebastian powering on his bicycle. This boy is scarly brave, fiercly independent, will most certainly be an athlete and of course scholar amongst other things.  All traits my father had, he even eats chips like my Dad (less desirable trait), and we are hoping his hand writing is better!  Miss you Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment