Tuesday 9 November 2021

Student of the Month

Yipppee! Sebastian was student of the month for October.  I mean, I was a little shocked he did not get September but I think it would have been too obvious.  Better to give it to him second.



He does not look overly impressed but we were super excited, as was Elmo.  Today also marked a big day as we handed in his first project.  It was funny as it was due in last week and he (I) did not have time to finish it.  I totally got told off, and given an extension.  I wanted to point out that he is only 2, but I do love the school so decided not to ruffle feathers. I think we did ruin his chance at back to back student of the month now though.



He strutted down the path excited to show his teacher.  I think they were impressed with the borders he managed to put around the photos.  Wait till the next one is due, when hopefully I am less busy!


No comments:

Post a Comment