Saturday 17 July 2021

Food, Family, More Food..

 I cannot believe how time flies! We have enjoyed a fun filled few days here in Cumbaya.  Sebastian is just so happy at Lourdes's house that we barely venture outside.  Before we arrived Luis had a long list of places he wanted to eat as Grand Bahama has limited options for us.  However, Lourdes is possibly one of the best cooks ever and I would rather have every meal here anyways.  She has gone above and beyond to make a vegan meal every night, and all different types... Mexican, Japanese, Mediterranean, Italian and much more.   




I did make a Friday Roast (much like a Sunday roast but on Thursday) which was a hit.





And Friday we were really spoilt.  An Ecuadorian meal by both the Mayra's (Mum and sister).  It was amazing and all vegan options for me.  It was delicious.  Time is going by so fast, I cannot believe we are leaving in a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment