Sunday 23 May 2021

Sebastian's Magic Chair

It is pretty safe to say that I have not been this proud of myself for sometime.  I have spent the last year secretly thinking about this book, writing this book, designing this book and putting it all together.  Unfortunately, the first few prints had some mistakes but now have finished my 9th and I believe best version on Friday I can say I am very happy with it.   Sebastian's Magic Chair is all about his first year of life in Thailand and the adventures we had.  I am also so honoured to have so many amazing friends and family all over the world who have since finding out about the book have rallied behind it, I can say it has made me very humbled, lucky and special.





Yesterday I finally got to see a copy as Peter brought me some back from the US.  It is really just for Sebastian but I felt very special when Sinead had us over for some bubbles to celebrate it.


A photo shot of everyone reading on the beach. Super sweet!




No comments:

Post a Comment