Friday 21 November 2014

Missing Basel Gals

I have made some good friends here and having a great time, but I must say sometimes I miss my Basel buddies sooo much! And how could one not, they are all pretty fabulous and once a week I am reminded of this. Karen and Pia, gave me a card to open every week for six months, each card has pictures or stories that remind me of all our great times. This morning I almost burst into tears as I remember the day so well and what a great time we had. The cards also remind me of all the other great friends me and Lola have left, it is a very weird feeling that I will not really have those times again (of course we will all see each other again and make new memories, but really missing the day to day times).


This is the one today that had me a bit emotional. What a fabulous time we had that day in Italy, ending with our own little dance party, it was a perfect.


My fridge is getting full up with memories. I cannot wait till we all meet up again. Thank you condense Queens for such a special gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment