Wednesday 28 August 2013

The Village Idiot

Last week Asa had a wonderful idea to go and see Laure, friend and colleague, and her two twin brand new baby girls and then have a catch up meal out. We got Eleanor on board and as I had been there before I drove and then choose the place to eat in the village. After driving around looking for her house (she was not answering phone due to feeding), we decided to eat and then find it.

Restaurant choice one, closed for vacation.

Restaurant choice two, closed on Wednesday.

Only other restaurant in village, awful, but did not matter as company was brilliant. And as it happened it turned out I had taken us to the wrong village, in the wrong country (probably why I drove in circles unable to find it). We eventually made it, just after babies went down, well done me, deserving name of the blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment