Friday 8 March 2013

Strategies

Well we are going into the final day of the tournament undefeated and the favourites to win. And of course coaches all have different strategies the night before the big day. Dee had an early night, rested up and will hopefully take Basel to victory. I on the other hand had a different tactic, keep the other coaches out as late (or early) as possible throwing them off their game today (I think me and Dee make a good team).

After the long day, some of the coaches headed out for dinner.

Must say my fish stew was fantastic.  Next I initiated my plan, insisting we move on I found a pub with the beer taps on the tables, perfect.


I think my plan was a success, although I did not take into account the fact that I maybe slightly worse for wear as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment