Friday 18 January 2013

Spoiled Brat

Well I think it is safe to say that for the last week I have behaved like a total spoiled brat.  Oh poor me, after having an amazing beach and family vacation I then had to go skiing for free and have a great time, and now have had to return to a little snow and cold.  And boy have I let it be known how much I do not like the cold, mopping around, sulking, and claiming I am staying in till March.  But I have snapped out of it, not going to be a baby anymore!  And I largely have Claire's boyfriend, Ahmed to thank.  He has recently arrived from Qatar having never seen snow before.  Last night they came over for dinner and he made me remember how magical the snow can be, he was so excited and looking out the window and it kind of made me realise how lucky and stupid I have been.  So although I am not claiming to love or even like cold and snow, I am going to stop sulking and enjoy myself.

Susanna lent Ahmed her snow board, he was so excited!

2 comments:

  1. Umm... what about your "Little Miss Sunshine" post that said you love the cold and you love the snow... it is only the lack of sunshine that you don't like!!!! hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hardly said love! Plus I was in the mountains, drunk on the altitude ;) xx

      Delete