Tuesday 8 January 2013

Little Miss. Sunshine

The great thing about life is you are forever learning. For instance, I think I am known by many for saying 'I would never...' and then end up doing exactly that thing (will probably end up living in Northern Russia with 22 kids), anyways I am going to try and stop saying this saying. What I have learnt about myself this week is that it is not actually snow and cold I really hate (contrary to what I have been preaching for decades), but gloomy, gray, yucky days and what I really truly love is the sunshine (hot, warm or cold). As long as the sun is shining I am a happy girl, and therefore have had another fantabulous day on the slopes...




My team (branded Team Garwood, by me)



 

2 comments:

  1. Really having snow envy this year! I'm sure it's much nicer in the sunshine tho'. I started a blog last week!!! look for me at http://vickibarbados.wordpress.com/
    It will not be as glamorous as yours but I will try. Lots of love XXX

    ReplyDelete