Wednesday 2 November 2011

So Many Leaves, so Many Wees..

So my Grandad has put in a request for a message from me (I have tried to remind Mummy that I am part of this blog too, but you know her always wanting the lime light.  Anyways, finally here I am.  I have been enjoying my time here in Switzerland, I feel very lucky to be such a well travelled dog, been up mountains, seen Roman Baths, visited the land of the resistance, and much more.  
But I must admit right now I am having the best time.  I love autumn here, there are so many millions of leaves in so many thousands of colours.  So many new smells, and places to wee.  There are so many that there is no time in the day to smell and mark them all... So last night I had to wake Mummy up at 2am to take me out so I could smell some more.  She did not seem happy about this (I thought she looked cute in her pajamas even if the men stumbling home had a bit of a laugh). She was even less impressed when I smelt leaves for half an hour and did not even have a wee (was just too excited), but will try to make up for it tonight..
Me smelling them all, looking for the perfect leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment