Monday 5 December 2022

Hospital Stay

The whole weekend I was not okay.  But Sunday night when we got home I was in unbearable pain. In all honesty, I was unsure at one point if I would be okay.  We went to the hospital where I stayed a week.  Surgery, removal of items and then an after surgery condition that was extremely painful.  It was a terrible experience and at first very lonely.  I felt like we really were alone here.  How wrong was I, loads of support from the community.  Lots of offers to help with Sebastian, offers for visits, visits, flowers, and a surprise visit from Jacqui in Phuket.  After four different hospital rooms, different doctors a billion nurses and drugs I am now home and on the road to recovery. 




Sebastian sleeping in hospital with me.  Both him and Luis were my biggest champions and I am very lucky to have them both.



No comments:

Post a Comment