Tuesday 1 November 2022

Halloween Hell

Never ever again!! I hate sugar and I have no idea why it is not banned.  Well certainly sweets or other items marketed towards young children.  They just cannot handle it, it is like poison.  Sebastian was so tired yesterday after school celebrations.  But equally super excited about Halloween in our building.  And it was nice to see people dressed up (albeit not him who was done with it all) but all the children were tired and ready to lose it.  Sebastian had two small candies and was a crying mess.  I have never seen anything like it.  By this morning all signs of Halloween were gone.  And our house back to normal.  Bring on Christmas!

He was done with ghost of chase at this point.  So I tried to throw something together.


The building did a great job.  Very generous.



Moments before he lost it.  Check this next year this time to see me eating all my words!


No comments:

Post a Comment