Wednesday 22 April 2020

Birthday in Lockdown

Well, it was different but I am very lucky that my husband went out of his way to still make it special.   But also, how could it not be special as my first birthday with Sebastian.  I was a little tired from the online teaching, which will get its own blog post once I have a couple minutes to properly gather my thoughts on the topic but all the special people contacting me made me perk up.  Luis set up several chats with people all over the world and it was so nice to hear from some I have not spoken to in years.  My only regret is that I did not get any pictures with Sebastian, Luis, or my family here.  It was just so busy!  Luckily, I seem to have a million pictures from other days so one day without any probably is not going to kill me.
 Baby group! Missing them!
 The lovely Lawsons
 International School of Basel
 Basel non school peeps!
 Bruton ladies
 Family in the UK
 Ecua family
 The fabulous five
I ended the day with a beautiful cake.  Well not ended as then I had to start work until 3 this morning...  I wanted to have some inspirational birthday words but I am too tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment