Tuesday 31 December 2013

Phi Phi and Heroes

First, Happy New Year to all and all the best in 2014! I read an article recently about the ups and downs of traveling alone, and this trip has mostly been ups but unfortunately a down as well. I traveled to phi phi on Monday night, to check it out and stay one night. I really liked the place I stayed and the island itself. However, had a bit of a robbery, so it put a damper on the whole experience (Dad and Nicola all ok). But out of all bad, I try to look for some good, and the good is I met two wonderful guys that have been a world of help.


Although I was really not up for it, the guys did take me down to the beach to ring in the New Year and I am so glad I went. It is a beautiful day today and I am sure this will be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment