Wednesday 25 September 2024

Pizza Pala Romana

Luis is still very much getting use to actually being free on a week night and actually a weekend.  He is hoping to make Wednesday's a night we all get out of the house.  Last night Sebastian met us with Nin in the bank and we headed to a famous pizza place, Pizza Pala Romana.  It always has huge queues for the take away pizzas.  They offer a huge range of slices, both with regular cheese and vegan cheese.  Luis went when his friends were here and loved it.  It was good but I just do not think I am that into pizza.  I loved that they had vegan options, and at least 8 but still not sure I would rush back.  Possibly for a salad or pasta.  But it was nice to be on the town with my boys.




And then the best surprise, Jacqui and family sent flowers for us, everyone was super excited.  Sebastian cannot believe they are real, they are just too beautiful he says.


No comments:

Post a Comment