Monday 23 September 2024

Hua Hin - Escaping Heart Ache

It is so difficult being at home.  I think it is getting harder, rather than easier.  This weekend, I took Sebastian to the beach again.  We were offered a ride with some friends and I took it.  Luis was away with his friends and being at home is so lonely without Lola.  It was a nice relaxing weekend, we had a crazy good price on a lovely resort.  It did rain, as it is rainy season, but most of Saturday was beautiful.  We had room service in the room and enjoyed movies and cuddles at night.  It was just what I needed.  But returning home Sunday to no Lola, was again, not easy.  My heart is physically aching.  I am now trying to full up my days.  As they feel so empty without her.

Caught up briefly with Nina and Pete.  They were devastated to learn of Lola's death.
Sebastian has some bonding time with some new people in the building, as did I.









Now back at home, getting ready for the memorial tomorrow.  It is going to be hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment