I did not have high hopes Sunday at 3am, I had a late night Saturday, not by choice and was not in a great mind set when I woke up. To add insult to injury it was raining. I knew it would be highly competitive and there was only two age groups. But I went and was so happy I did. I did not end up on the podium, but I did improve my time by 6 minutes form the same race last year. Hopefully by another 6 minutes in 2027! And BRUCE arrived, I am so happy. He had a stroke in Cambodia and I have been very worried. Got him here now and will get him back to health.We then had a nice Sunday and showed our guests our favourite Virus game.
All about our past adventures in and around Basel, Switzerland; Quito, Ecuador; Phuket Thailand; Grand Bahama, The Bahamas; and now back in Thailand. Featuring Amanda, Luis, Sebastian and of course Lola
Monday, 21 September 2026
Run for Good 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment