We were all so happy to have Eliska and Henry arrive from the United Kingdom. Sebastian the most excited and has been showing off for 48 long hours. They are starting a 5/6 month South East Asia adventure and are starting off in Bangkok. Eliska is the daughter of my very good friends Martina and Phil in Bruton. Both Martina and Phil were so kind to me while living in Bruton. They were actually more like family, I enjoyed vegetarians dinners every Friday (made my a butcher I may add) and our dogs were dating. I am super happy to be able to repay that kindness now. Well and also because I love them. An added bonus is I quickly discovered that Martina has not shared her wine cub days with Eliska. As I was sure this must have been an oversight I have shown them the calendar and have so many more stories to share.







No comments:
Post a Comment