Thursday, 3 September 2026

Mark Dinner, Date Night, Maths Dinner

Out Tuesday, Wednesday and now Thursday night! Too much.  I will need all weekend to recover.   But not a complaint. It was a busy start to the school year.  This year was much tougher than most, so it was about time to see some people and destress.  Tuesday I went to dinner with Mark and we had a great catch up since our last outing probably 6 months ago.  Wednesday, Luis and myself headed to Above 11 salsa night to try and practice some of our moves.  And I just got home after walking in the pouring rain after a much needed Maths Social.  It is like a whole new department from when I started and it was great to make some connections with the new people.

Dinner at Burapa, a Thai favourite.
Mushroom starter at Above 11

Date Night :)

The Maths Team

No comments:

Post a Comment