Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Avana Run and Busy TImes

I have taken barely any photos in the last week. It is not that I have not been busy but maybe I am all pictured out after a long full summer break.  It was a busy weekend meeting with friends and doing my first 10km run of the school year.  And now I am busy getting ready for the first day of school tomorrow with students.  I always seem to leave it until the lsat minute and then am so busy.   But that is just how I role.  Anyways, I did take a picture of a girlie birthday celebration for Kim Saturday night and then a few pictures of my race.  I was super happy with my result as I was worried I would not be able to finish.  But finished with a decent time, winning me a hotel stay.









No comments:

Post a Comment