I cannot believe it took me four years to get here. How amazing, and I did not even get to do the 22.5km loop. The best part is it is free, and for the children, even free bikes, scooters and balance bikes. I dragged Sebastian there Saturday with Ella and Fraser kicking and screaming. But we stayed 6 hours, and I know he loved it. There is a smaller 1.5 km loop, which was great for the children. Then they had a fabulous pump track and then this amazing bit we found at the end for balance bikes. We did not even have time to do the great obstacle-course-type playground they had. And it was empty and all free. I think much busier early morning and late afternoon. I have to go on my own next time to do the proper big loop. Super great day out.





.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment