Monday, 31 August 2026

Airport Bike Track

I cannot believe it took me four years to get here.  How amazing and I did not even get to do the 22.5km loop.   The best part is it is free and for the children even free bikes, scooters and balance bike. I dragged Sebastian there Saturday with Ella and Fraser kicking and screaming.  But we stayed 6 hours and I know he loved it.  There is a smaller loop to do of 1.5km which was great for the children.  Then they had a fabulous pump track and then this amazing bit we found at the end for balance bikes. We did not even get time to do the great obstacle course type playground that they had.  And it was empty and all free.  I think much busier early morning and late afternoon.  I have to go on my own next time to do the proper big loop.  Super great day out.








No comments:

Post a Comment